Friday, July 24, 2009

William's First Movie


Danny and I took William to see his first movie a few weeks ago. We went to see "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaur." We did not see the 3D version (I thought it would be too much for him all at once). Oma and Opa watched Violet for us, and we got some popcorn and brought in some drinks. When we first walked in, the previews were already playing, and William said that it was dark. I was worried he wouldn't want to stay, but as soon as we sat down, his eyes never came unglued from the screen. :-) He sat on Danny's lap for half of the movie, and my lap for the other half. He loved it. I thought it was a great movie...the characters were cute, the dinosaurs were a little bit scary (but not too scary), and the story was entertaining, even for adults. Too bad he's too young to see Harry Potter (now THAT'S a movie I want to see!).

No comments: