Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kmart Double Coupons


So here is my swag from the Kmart double coupon event. Everything I needed to know was thanks to My Frugal Adventures! I have been following several thrifty, money-saving blogs for a couple months now, in order to save on shopping using coupons and great deals.

I know it doesn't look like I got a lot, but I don't use a lot of items that would have been free with the use of the doubled coupons (i.e. store-bought deodorant, household cleaners and deodorizers, etc.). I did have one coupon that expired yesterday (the Kmart store coupon for $5 off a $20 toy purchase), but I just checked with customer service as soon as I got there, and got the 'okay' to use it. I got three My Little Pony toys for Violet for Christmas (retailed at $6.99 each), two Reese's king size (free after 2 coupons), two packs of Trident gum (free after coupon), a Rimmel mascara (free after coupon), and a Cover Girl tinted lip balm ($1 after coupon).

I spent $16.56 for all this, saving me about $30!

No comments: