Sunday, September 13, 2009

Snow Patrol - Live from Studio X



I went to a performance today by Gary Lightbody and Nathan Connolly of Snow Patrol. My husband, my parents, and I all went, with tickets I'd won thanks to 93.1 XRT. The line was wrapped around the building at the Abbey Pub; my parents were first in line, but in hindsight I'm glad we were farther back, because a car dropped off Gary and Nathan about a foot away from me! I just have to say that the show was amazing! I was right up by the stage. Gary told lots of funny stories despite being clearly and admittedly hung over. They played "Final Straw", "Chasing Cars", "Take Back the City", "Chocolate", "Crack the Shutters", etc. Everyone was screaming their heads off...I am so glad I saw them at such a small venue.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hi!
i have a brazilian website about snow patrol, do you mind if i use this post on it? and would you happen to have other pics?
i'd obviously give you credit for it! =)
thanks,
gabrielle
- snowpatrolbr.com