Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Trip to Target

Thanks to My Frugal Adventures, my trip to Target today cost me less than $15! I used Target web coupons, coupons I had clipped, and internet manufacturer coupons. Target allows you to stack their store coupons with manufacturer coupons, so many of my items I had used 2 coupons per item. Here's what I got:

-2 bottles Wishbone salad dressing
-2 jars Ragu pasta sauce
-3 boxes Kashi cereal
-2 boxes Kashi breakfast bars
-1 box Pop Tarts
-2 Healthy Choice frozen entrees

...and my Kashi purchases earned me a $5 Target gift card, which I immediately used to buy my daughter 2 pairs of pants (regularly priced at $4 each). Thank you thrifty bloggers!

1 comment:

Annie said...

WOW!! I can never get outta target for less than $50 - congrats!! I'm gonna try this coupon thing more now :)